Pemisahan Delapan Vitamin Larut Air secara Kromatografi Pasangan Ion
Ion-pair chromatography is applicable for separating mixtures of acids and bases, either in ionic or nonionic form, such as mixture of ascorbic acid, thiamine hydrochloride, riboilavin, nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, and cyanocobalamine, and menadion sodium bisulphite. Separation using ion-pair chromatography is highly influenced by the type and concentration of the counter ion and the selected pH of mobile phase. Eight Water soluble vitamins Were separated in a single analysis Withtotal analysis time never exceeded 12 minutes by using a reversed-phase column (CS) with a mixture of methanol and solution of 5 mM sodium hexanesulphonate at pH 3.50 (49: 151) as mobile phase, at a flow rate of l ml per minute, and ultraviolet detector at 275 nm. Satisfactory separation was shown by the resolution values of more than 1.5, which were between 3.8-10.6.
2. Willard H, Merritt HLL Jr, Dean JA, and Settle FA Jr. Instrumental methods of analysis. 7th ed. Belmont: Wadsworth Publ. Co.; 1988. p. 580-8, 615-33.
3. Meyer RV. Practical high performance liquid chromatography. Guildford: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.; 1978.p. 1,15-41, 169-174.
4. Yantih N, Amir MM, Slamet I, Rahmana E. Determination of seven water soluble vitamins in tablet simultaneously by reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography. International Seminar on Pharmaceutics: up date on pharmaceutical innovation and new drug delivery systems, School of Phannacy ITB, Bandung 31 Oktober - 1 November 2007.
5. Amidzic R, Brboric J, Cudina O, and Viadimirov S. RP-HPLC Determination of vitamin Bl, B3, B6, folic acid, and B12 in multivitamin tablets. J. Serb. Chem. Soc. 2005.70(10):1229-135.
6. Heudi O, Tamara K, and Patric F. Separation of Water- soluble vitamins by reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography with ultra-violet detection: application to polyvitaminated premixes. J. Chrom. 2005. 1070(1-2):49-56.
7. Albala HS, Veciana NMT, Izquierdo PM, Marine FA. Determination of Water-soluble vitamins in infant milk by high-performance liquid chromatography. Scientific Meeting ofthe Group of Chromatography and Related Techniques ofthe Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry No. 25, Barcelona. 778(1-2): 247-53.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.