Uji Ketersediaan Hayati Tablet Parasetamol dan Tablet Teofilin pada Kelinci
The objective of this research is to evaluate the bioavailability of paracetamol tablet to Panadol and theophyllin tablet to Bronsolvan in rabbits. The study Was conducted employing a same subject design using male rabbits which were divided into 2 groups (5 rabbits for each group). The group I was given a single oral antipyretic tablet (paracetamol 500 mg) and the group H was given a single oral antiasthmatic tablet (theophyllin 130 mg). After Wash out period, the group I Was given asingle oral Panadol tablet (paracetamol 500 mg) and the group ll Was given a single oral Bronsolvan tablet (theophyllin 150 mg). Serial blood samples were taken at various interval time for HPLC analysis of unchanged form of paracetamol and theophyllin in blood. Based on the data of the concentration over the time, the pharmacokinetic parameters (Cmaks, tmaks, and AUC0- ̴ ) were determined and compared using statistic analysis paired t test with 95% degree of comidence. The results indicated that the bioavailability of antipyretic and antiasthmatic tablet is not significantly difference to the respective controls (P>0,05).
2. Anonim. Pedoman uji bioekivalensi. Jakarta: Badan POM RI; 2004.
3. Ritschel WA. Handbook of basic pharmacokinetics, including clinical applications. 4th ed. Hamilton: Drug Intelligence Publications Inc.; 1992.
4. Shargel L, Wu-Pong S, Yu ABC. Applied biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics. 5th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2004.
5. Hakim AR., Hakim L, dan Margono SA. Pengaruh pentagamavunon-0 terhadap farmakokinetika teofilin pada tikus. Majalah Farmasi Indonesia. 2003.14(1): 244-9.
6. Wahyono D dan Hakim AR. Pengaruh praperlakuan gamavuton-0 terhadap profil farmakokinetika parasetamol pada tikus jantan Wistar. Media Farmasi. 2006.14(2): 129-38.
7. Johnston A and Woollard RC. Stripe: A computer program for pharmacokinetics. J of Pharmacol Methods. 1983. 9:193-9.
8. Jung DT. Stripe. Chicago: College of Pharmacy University of Illinois; 1984.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.