Lauret-7-Sitrat sebagai Detergensia dan Peningkat Busa pada Sabun Cair Wajah Glysine soja (Sieb.) Zucc
Soya milk is an extraction product from soya bean that can be used as humectant due to its amino acids which are similar to those in our skin, such as glycine, serine, alanine, asparagine, ornithine, citruline, proline, and 17 other amino acids. ln this study, a liquid facial Wash containing soya milk using lauret-7-citrate (concentration 0, 1, 2, and 3%) was formulated that could affect the surface active characteristis, and the foam formation. The organoleptic characteristics, density, viscosity, rheology, surface tension, foam height and stability of foam height in pure and hard Water were determined at 25°C and 40°C for 8 Weeks. The results obtained showed that the best facial Wash was that contained 15% soya milk (2% lauret-7-citrate) of which had the following properties: a pseudoplastic rheology, a density of 1.076-l.079 g/cm3, a viscosity of 14,550-17,300 cPs, a surface tension of 25.41-27.18 dyne/ cm3, foam height in pure Water of 850-866.67 ml and in hard Water 466.67-600 ml, and stable at pH 4.99-5.00.
2. Skin care recipes. Diambil dari: http://skin-care.health-cares.net/skin-care-recipesphp. Diakses tanggal 26 April 2007.
3. Wasitaatmadja S.M. Penuntun ilmu ko smetik medik. Jakarta: Universitas Indonesia Press; 1997. hal. 94- 100, 196-200.
4. Jellinek JS. Formulation and function of cosmetics. Diterjemahkan dari J erman oleh G. L. Fenton. New York: Wiley Inc; 1970. p. 9, 46, 206-36 , 242-4.
5. Departemen Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Farmakope Indonesia. Edisi IV Jakarta: Ditjen POM Depkes RI; 1995. hal. 48, 329-30, 596.
6. Departenien Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Fornrularium kosnretika Indonesia. Jakarta: Depkes RI; 1985. hal. 23-33, 70-7.
7. Departenren Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. Kodeks Kosmetika Indonesia. Jakarta: Dinan POM Depkes RI; 1980. hal. 450-1.
All articles in Jurnal Ilmu Kefarmasian Indonesia are an open-access article, distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium.
This licence applies to Author(s) and Public Reader means that the users mays :
copy and redistribute the article in any medium or format
remix, transform, and build upon the article (eg.: to produce a new research work and, possibly, a new publication)
If you remix, transform, or build upon the article, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- NO ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS:
You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
It does however mean that when you use it you must:
- ATTRIBUTION: You must give appropriate credit to both the Author(s) and the journal, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
You may not:
- NONCOMMERCIAL: You may not use the article for commercial purposes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.