Factors Affecting The Drugs Availability on Program Rujuk Balik (PRB) at PRB Drugs Facility in Ex Karesidenan Kediri (Study of Hipertension Drugs)
PRB drugs service was given to chronically patients who still need long term treatment therefore there was need to guarantee the availability of medicines for their therapeutic needs. The objectives of this research were to know about PRB drug management, to know drug management support, policy, the availability of PRB drugs, and to analize the effects of drug management, drug management support, and policy on drug availability in PRB drug facility in Ex Karesidenan Kediri. Study on the availability of drugs hypertension due to prevalence of hypertension disease tends to increase from 7.6% in 2007 to 9.5% in 2013. This research used cross sectional approach by giving questionnaires to 18 respondents of PRB drug managers who had fulfilled the inclusion criteria. Those respondents were measured on the capability in PRB drug managements and assessment of PRB drug management support and policy. The questionnaires were valid and reliable. The management, management support, and policy score were tested for effect on PRB drug availability for Hypertension by using multiple linear regression. From this research, it was known that PRB Drug Management, PRB Drug Management Supporting Assessment, and PRB Policy by PRB drug managers in drug service facilities in Ex Karesidenan Kediri were mostly categorized as good enough. The availability of PRB drugs at PRB drugs facility with stock calculations indicated the ability to provide PRB medication to serve PRB prescription of hypertension was 28.71%. While the facilitieas that were able to serve an average of 72.67, thus providing substitution drugs beyond the average of PRB stock of 43.95%. The efforts were done for examples, borrowed similar drugs from regular supplies, medicines administered when they were available, or established the similar drugs at prices closed to e-catalogue. The results of the analysis showed that simultaneously PRB Drug Management factors, PRB Drug Management Supports, and PRB Policy have significant effects on PRB Drug Availability (p<0.10). PRB drug management had the greatest effects on the availability (p<0.10), especially in the case of Drug Selection (p<0.10). Selection of drugs was the first step to be done from a cycle of drug management, where the early step was the step that most determine the next steps. The pharmaceutical management framework affected the availability of PRB drugs, particularly the Drug Management factor, especially in the drug selection step. Drug selection was an early step of the drug management cycle that determined the next step.
2. 2. Dolovich, L., Nair, K., Lohfeld, C.S.L., Lee, A., and Levine, M. 2008. Do Patients’ Expectations Influence Their Use of Medications? Canadian Family Physician. Volume 54.
3. Pasquet, A., Massou, E., Gabillard, D., Minga, A., Depoulosky, A., Deuffic-Burban, S., et.al. 2010. Impact of Drug Stock-Outs on Death and Retention to Care among HIV-Infected Patients on Combination Antiretroviral Therapy in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire. Plos ONE 5(10): e13414. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0013414.
4. 4. Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan Republik Indonesia. 2016. Ikhtisar Hasil Pemeriksaan Semester II Tahun 2015. Jakarta.
5. Pusat Kajian Ekonomi dan Kebijakan Kesehatan Universitas Indonesia (PKEKK UI). 2016. Kaleidoskop CHEPS UI 2016 : Wajah Pelayanan Obat di Era JKN. Available at : http://cheps.or.id/357-2/ [accessed 2016 Desember 27].
6. Ianathasya. 2015. Gambaran Stock Out Obat Program Rujuk Balik bagi Peserta JKN di BPJS Kesehatan Jakarta Pusat pada Juni – Agustus 2014. Tesis. Universitas Indonesia. Jakarta.
7. Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Jawa Timur. 2013. Profil Kesehatan Provinsi Jawa Timur Tahun 2012.
8. Riskesdas. 2013. Badan Penelitian Pengembangan Kesehatan. Kementerian Kesehatan.
9. Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2016. Laporan Akuntabilitas Kinerja (LAK) 2015. Pusat Pembiayaan dan Jaminan Kesehatan Kementerian Kesehatan RI. Jakarta.
10. Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan. 2014. Surat Edaran Direktur Pelayananan BPJS Kesehatan Nomor 047 Tahun 2014 tentang Pelayanan Program Rujuk Balik bagi Peserta Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional. Jakarta.
11. Kementrian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2010. Kementerian Kesehatan. Direktorat Jenderal Bina Kefarmasian dan Alat Kesehatan. Materi Pelatihan Manajemen Kefarmasian di Puskesmas. Jakarta.
12. Kotler, P., Amstrong, G. 2012. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi 13. Jilid 1. Jakarta : Erlangga.
13. Nurtantijo, A.N., Kuswinarti, Sunjaya, D.K. 2016. Analisis Ketersediaan Obat pada Era Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional di Apotek Wilayah Bojonegara Kotamadya Bandung Tahun 2015. Jurnal Sistem Kesehatan, Voume 1 Nomor 4.
14. Anello, E. 2006. Ethical Infrastructure for Good Governance in the Public Pharmaceutical Sector. Working Draf for Field Testing and Revision.
Geneva: World Health Organization/Department of Medicines Policy and Standards. http://www.who.int/entity/medicines/areas/policy/goodgovernance/Ethical_Infrastructure.pdf
15. Pemerintah Republik Indonesia. 2017. Instruksi Presiden Republik Indonesia Nomor 8 Tahun 2017 tentang Optimalisasi Pelaksanaan Program JKN. Sekretariat Negara. Jakarta.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.