Seleksi Mikroba Endofit Curcuma Zedoria dalam Memproduksi Senyawa Kimia Antimikroba
It is well known, that temu putih (Curcuma zedoaria Berg.), a rhizome of the Zingiberaceae, is oftenly used as medicine. In this connection, the potential secondary metabolites as anticancer and antimicrobes are produced by endophytic microbes in the plant. In this research, five endophytic microbes from the Curcuma zedoaria’s rhizome were fermented to produce compounds as antimicrobes.
Gardens of Indonesia. 1978. 3(6):191.
2. Matsuda, Hisashi, Morikawa T, Ninomiya K, and Yoshikawa M. 2001. Absolute stereostructure of carabrane-type sesquiterpene and vasorelaxant-active sesquiterpenes from zedoariae rhizome. Tetrahedron. 2001. 57:8433–53.
3. Petrini OTN, Siebeer LT, Viret O. Ecology, metabolite production and substrate utilization and endophytic
fungi. Natural Toxin. 1992.p.185-96.
4. Strobel GA, Hess WM, Fund E, Sidhu RS, and Yang X. Taxol from fungal endophytes and the issue of biodiversity. J Industrial Microbiol. 1996a. 17:417-29.
5. Strobel GA, Yang X, Sears J, Kramer P, Sidhu RS, and Hess WM. Taxol from pestatiopsis microspore, an endophytic fungus of Taxus wallachiana. Microbiology. 1996b. 142:435–40.
6. Stierle A, Strobel G, Stierle D, Grothans P, and Bigunami G. The research for taxol-producing microorganism among the endophytic fungi of the Pacific yew, Taxus brevifolia. J of nat Prod. 1995a. 58(9):1315-24.
7. Shibuya H, Agusta A, Ohashi K, Maehara S, and Simanjuntak P. Biooxidation of (+)-catechin and (-)-epicatechin into 3,4-dihydroxy flavan derivatives by the endophytic fungus Diaporthe sp. isolated from a tea plant. Chem Pharm Bull. 2005. 53(7):866-7.
All articles in Jurnal Ilmu Kefarmasian Indonesia are an open-access article, distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium.
This licence applies to Author(s) and Public Reader means that the users mays :
copy and redistribute the article in any medium or format
remix, transform, and build upon the article (eg.: to produce a new research work and, possibly, a new publication)
If you remix, transform, or build upon the article, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- NO ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS:
You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
It does however mean that when you use it you must:
- ATTRIBUTION: You must give appropriate credit to both the Author(s) and the journal, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
You may not:
- NONCOMMERCIAL: You may not use the article for commercial purposes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.