Kebijakan Transgenik di Beberapa Negara
The transgenesis as part of biotechnology is expanding tremendously i.e in the pharmaceutical, medical and agricultural field. Thanks to transgenesis the amount and quality of the products for export could be improved. The United States and China for example with cotton and other agricultural products like maize, soy bean and rice. Transgenic research in Indonesia is conducted by Litbang LIPI, Balitbio Agriculture in Bogor, Intercollegiate Center and others, but assessed from the national viewpoint there exist no policy or priority research of transgenesis in Indonesia. It is to be hoped that in the near future in Indonesia such a regulation and policy concerning transgenesis exist, in order to protect the consumer from imported transgenic products.
2. Departemen Pertanian. Pedoman pelaksanaan pengujian keamanan hayati produk bioteknologi pertanian hasil rekayasa genetika, seri ikan, seri tanaman. Jakarta: Departemen Pertanian; 1998.
3. Sardjoko. Bioteknologi latar belakang dan beberapa penerapannya. Jakarta: PT.Gramedia Pustaka Utama; 1991.
4. Yuthavong Y and Gibbons GC. Biotechnology for development principles and practice relevant to developing countries. Bangkok: National Science and technology development agency; 1994.p.89.
5. Pray CE, Huang J, Hu Ruifa and Rozelle S. Five years of Bt cotton in China- the benefits continue. The Plant Journal 2002; 31:423-30.
6. Pengetahuan tentang transgenic – Artikel NOGMO.IND.02.c
7. diambil dari http://www.colostate.edu/ programs/lifesciences/Transgenic Crops/evaluation.html. diakses 17 Februari, 2003.
8. Mark JL. Revolusi bioteknologi (terjemahan). edisi 1. Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia; 1991.
9. Hu R and Huang J. Agricultural biotechnology development, policy and impacts in China. Center for Chinese Agricultural Policy, Chinese Academy of Sciences; 2003. p.1 - 13
10. Dibner MD and RS White. Biotechnology japan, Mc Graw-Hill Publishing Company; 1989.
11. Prentis S. Bioteknologi (terjemahan). edisi kedua. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga; 1990.
All articles in Jurnal Ilmu Kefarmasian Indonesia are an open-access article, distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium.
This licence applies to Author(s) and Public Reader means that the users mays :
copy and redistribute the article in any medium or format
remix, transform, and build upon the article (eg.: to produce a new research work and, possibly, a new publication)
If you remix, transform, or build upon the article, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- NO ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS:
You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
It does however mean that when you use it you must:
- ATTRIBUTION: You must give appropriate credit to both the Author(s) and the journal, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
You may not:
- NONCOMMERCIAL: You may not use the article for commercial purposes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.