Tanaman Transgenik dan Kebijakan Pengembangannya di Indonesia
Transgenics plant is a plant that is produced by genetic engineering process. This product still creates polemic, because its impact still not certain yet, for human and environment. European countries seem to be careful in distributing or to importing this product, but United State actively promote and produce this plant. In order to develop and to protect it's country, US has prepared regulations, policy and institutions. Regulation should be prepared in Indonesia, as well as policies and institutions, because this product has been distributed and consumed largely. In addition, this regulations and policy are important for research activities. This review discusses about transgenic development, and government policies for the development of transgenics technology in Indonesia.
2. diambil dari http://rudyct.tripod.com/sem2_012/kel2_0212.htm. diakses 16 Juli, 2004.
3. diambil dari http://rudyct.topcities.com/pps702_71034/susiyanti.htm. diakses 25 Juli, 2004.
4. diambil dari http://www.binadesa.or.id, artikel No. GMO.IND.02c. diakses 1 Agustus, 2004.
5. Herman M. Kebijaksanaan dan regulasi pemanfaatan tanaman transgenik. Diskusi Panel Transgenik BPPT, Jakarta, 2004.
6. Dhanutirto H. Masa depan tanaman transgenik di Indonesia. Diskusi Panel Transgenik BPPT, Jakarta, 2004.
7. diambil dari http://www.binadesa.or.id, artikel No. GMO.IND.02c, 25 Juli, 2004.
8. diambil dari http://www.kompas.co.id/kompas-cetak/ 0408/04/ilpeng/1183488.htm. 1 Agustus, 2004.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.