Pengaruh Suhu dan Lama Pemeraman Buah Mengkudu (Morinda citrifolia L.) terhadap Produksi Sari Buah
The influence of temperature and time on ripening of Noni fruits (Morinda citrifolia L.) for the production of Noni juice was determined using mature, but unripe Noni fruits. The design of this experiment was a split-plot. The ripening times used as the main plot were 1, 2 or 3 months, and the ripening temperatures used as the sub-plot were 30°C, 40°C, and 50°C. The results showed that the difference of Noni juice properties at 50°C as ripening temperature during 1, 2 or 3 month were not significant, as were those at 40°C during 2 and 3 months. The concentration of antraquinon increases with the ripening time of Noni fruits.
Jakarta: Yayasan Sarana Jaya. 1987. hal. 1794-1800.
2. Heinicke RM. The pharmacologically active ingredient of Noni. Bulletin of the National Tropical Botanical Garden. 1985.
3. Mengkudu. 2002. diambil dari http://www.asimaya.co/jamu/isi/mengkudumorindacitrifolia.htm. Diakses tanggal 6 September, 2002.
4. Xeronine. 2002. diambil dari http://www.iwr.co/xeronine.htm. diakses pada tanggal 22 November, 2002.
5. Hiramatsu T. Induction of normal phenotypes in RAS transformed cell by damnacanthal from Morinda
citrifolia. Cancer Letters. 1993;73:161-66.
6. Solomon N. Liquid island Noni (Morinda citrifolia), the tropical fruit with 101 medicinal uses. Pleasant Grove USA: Woodland Publishing. 1998. p. 31.
7. Vickery ML & Vickery B. Secondary plant metabolism. Baltimore: University Park Press. 1981. p. 116, 215-217.
8. Sudarsono, Gunawan D, Wahyuono S, Donatus IA, Purnomo A. Tumbuhan obat II. Pusat Studi Obat Tradisional. Yogyakarta: Universitas Gajah Mada; 2002. hal.117-25.
9. Noni. 2001. diambil dari http://www.ctahr.hawaii.cdu/ctahr2001/commodities/noni/HarvestingProcessing/fruitjuice.asp. diakses 27 September, 2002.
10. Steel RG & Torrie JH. Prinsip dan prosedur statistika. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama; 1991. hal. 798.
11. Fransworth MR. Phytochemical screening. Chicago: University of Illinois at The Medical Center; 1987.p. 30-67.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.