ISOLASI DAN IDENTIFIKASI KAFEIN DALAM EKSTRAK AIR DAUN BENALU TEH, SCURRULA JUNGHUNII, LORANTHACEAE
A known compound caffeine from the water extract of parasitic tea plants, Scurrula junghunii (Loranthaceae) have been isolated and identified. Identification the compound based on spectra of ultraviolet, infra red, nuclear magnetic resonance ('H- & 13C-NMR) and mass spectra.
2. Pitojo S. Benalu hortikultura pengendalian dan pemanfaatan. Majalah Trubus Agriwidya;1996.
3. Setiawan G, Moeis X, Ishwara H. Tanaman obat keluarga 2. Jakarta: Gramedia;1999.
4. Farnworth NR. Biological and phytochemical screening of plant. J. Pharm. Sci. 55 (3);1996.
All articles in Jurnal Ilmu Kefarmasian Indonesia are an open-access article, distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium.
This licence applies to Author(s) and Public Reader means that the users mays :
copy and redistribute the article in any medium or format
remix, transform, and build upon the article (eg.: to produce a new research work and, possibly, a new publication)
If you remix, transform, or build upon the article, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- NO ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS:
You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
It does however mean that when you use it you must:
- ATTRIBUTION: You must give appropriate credit to both the Author(s) and the journal, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
You may not:
- NONCOMMERCIAL: You may not use the article for commercial purposes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.