KLIREN DAN VOLUME DISTRIBUSI
The concept and terminology of pharmacokinetics might be forgotten already by pharmacists. Therefore, the writer plans to present a series of article explaining the meaning and significant important pharmacokinetics terms. This article will deal with Clearance (CL) and Volume of Distribution (Vd), which are the two most important primary pharmacokinetic parameters. Other parameters such as t' and AUC are derived from these two parameters. Definition, function and measurement will be discussed in this article.
2. Koda Kimble MA. Et al. Clinical pharmacokinetics, applied therapeutics: The Clinical Use of Drug. 5th Ed. Vancouver;1992.
3. Bişkett DJ. Clearance. Australian Prescriber;1988. Vol: 11. No:1. 12.
4. Tucket GT, Melmon K, Richardson J. Measurement of the renal clearance of drug. Br J Clin Pharm ;1981.Vol:12.
5. Wilkinson GR. Clearance approaches in pharmacology. Pharmacol Rev;1987.
6. Hewitt WR, Hook JB. The Renal excretion of drugs. In: Bridges VW, Chasseud LF, ed. Progress in Drug Metabolism. New York: Willey;1983. Vol: 7. Chap 1.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.