Iodisasi Bakso dan Nilai Kesukaan
The investigation of Iodized bakso and favorable value was carried out. The lodized bakso used iodine salts as follow KI, KIO,, and NaI each was added 200 ppm, and each treatment with three replicate. Sampling was difference as knead, raw bakso and cooked bakso. The result shows that are processing step very influential to decrease of iodine contain in bakso. The stability of KIO, during processing better than KI or Nal. Generally iodized bakso does not appear side effect to consumer, although in the texture of bakso. The consumer prefers iodized bakso. The iodized bakso with Nal most favorable than iodized bakso with KIOZ.
2. Sutardi. Keamanan pangan [bahan ajar]. Yogyakarta: PAU-UGM; 1993.
3. Rita SE. Cerdas karena iodium. Media Indonesia. 1997.
4. Ridwan E, Rustan E, Kresnawan, Soepriadi dan Puryanto. Prevalensi gondok endemik pada anak sekolah dan ibu hamil di wilayah Indonesia bagian timur. Gizi Indonesia. 1991;1(1/2):21-27.
5. Sudarmaji S. Toksin dan anti gizi dalam bahan pangan [monograf]. PAU-UGM; 1993.
6. Bender AE. Dictionary of nutrition and food technology. 5th ed. London: Butterworths; 1982.
7. De Meyer EM, Lowenstein, JM and Thilly CH. The control of endemic goiter. Geneva: WHO; 1979.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.